Set in a quiet, family orientated, court location, this 1,125m2 home is central to everything that Mooroolbark has on offer via a short walk cementing its position as one of the very best. Ideal for any type of buyer, this secure brick veneer home ensures fantastic accessibility and easy-living on a low maintenance, flat block.
Attractive Features Include:
• Positioned under GRZ1 within a DDO8 overlay, this appealing home can fetch approx. $490 per week in rent
• Amply sized four-bedroom family home with two modern bathrooms. Choose from TWO master-bedrooms with BIR’s on either side of the house
• A central and updated kitchen with gas stove and plenty of cupboard space overlooking the undercover timber deck and backyard, perfect for entertaining with your family and friends.
• Hardwood floors throughout give a complimentary touch whilst gas ducted heating and two Electrolux split systems provide comfort all-year-round
• High ceilings and large windows throughout allows light to pour in
• Close to a lot of primary and secondary schools: Manchester Primary School (0.5km), St Peter Julian Eymard School (0.9km), Yarra Hills Secondary College (1km), Mooroolbark Secondary College (1.4km). A short drive to Yarra Valley Grammar (12mins), Luther College (11mins) and Billanook College (8mins)
Full of possibilities, 8 Kathy Court has all the bones to become a stunning family home for the handy buyer looking to unveil its full potential. Your options are endless as the purchaser - renovate, build two dwellings in the back or bulldoze the existing home and build 4-5 dwellings (STCA). Take advantage of this asset and inspect today, this home is set to sell!
All Offers Closing 22/11/19 @ 3PM
Land Size: 1125 Sqm
Link to file
Please provide your details below and we will send through a StatementOfInformation-8_KATHY_COURT-MOOROOLBARK-VIC_3138.pdf
View on Google Maps